Managing Project Domains
Domains are used in Concord to restrict the domains that can use that Project’s Privacy Center website widget and to determine which domains can send consent events to that Project.
- When logging into Concord’s Admin User Interface (UI) for the first time, you will be guided through a Project Setup Wizard where you will be asked to enter your website’s domain. This will be the primary domain associated with your first Project.
- Domains are used in Concord to restrict the domains that can use that Project’s Privacy Center website widget and to determine which domains can send consent events to that Project.
- Most companies will generally use a single domain per project, although it’s possible you will have several different websites that require similar configurations.
- From the Domains section in the Admin UI, you will be able to:
• Add additional domains.
• Edit existing domains.
• Delete domains.
How to Add a New Project Domain
1. Click on the Project Settings drop-down menu and choose Domains.
2. Click Add Domain.
3. Enter your domain name and URL.
- The UI will confirm if you have entered a properly formatted domain. Do not prepend “http://” or “https://” to your domain.
4. Click Ok.
We will display a message letting you know the domain has successfully been added and your new domain is now connected to your Project.
How to Edit and Delete Domains
- The options to edit and delete domains are located on the right-hand side of the domain list.
- Select Edit to change an existing domain’s name or URL.
- Select Delete to permanently remove a domain from your Project.