Consent Log Report
The Consent Log Report shows granular detail for each Consent Event received during the dates selected.
The Consent Log report within the Consent section of Concord shows extended detail on individual consent events that occurred during the selected date range. You won’t typically need to use it very often, but it is important for compliance with data privacy regulations and is typically used for compliance documentation and audit purposes.
Selecting a Date Range
Click within the starting date range, select a starting month, and then click within the ending date range and select an ending date.
Using the Consent Events Report
The columns within this report are discussed below. Note that for most columns, you may sort in ascending or descending alphanumeric order, and you can also filter by selecting specific values to show within the report.
- Consent Date: This is the date and time the Consent Event was received.
- Category: This column displays the consent type. You may filter this list by any existing category.
- Subcategory: This column further categorizes the Consent Event into subcategories. You may filter this list by any existing subcategory.
- Label: This column shows the text label of the particular Consent Event, as defined when creating Consent Events. You may search for any given label by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
- State: This shows the current state of the Consent Event.
- Action: This shows the action taken by the user. Note that some actions are implied.
- Concord User ID: An alphanumeric ID, unique to this user, for use internally within the Concord data store. You may search for a particular user ID by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
- Expiration Date: This is the date the Consent Event will expire, as determined by the duration of the particular Consent Event in months when the event was configured, and the date of the consent action taken by the user.
Viewing Additional Details
You can view additional detail about any Consent Event within the report by clicking the + button to the left of the event.
- Consent Event ID: This is the unique, alphanumeric identifier of the Consent Event as used within the Concord system.
- Consent Type Version: Each time details of a consent type are changed, the version is automatically incremented.
- Project ID: This is the unique, alphanumeric identifier of the Project to which this Consent Event belongs.