A step-by-step guide to configuring your personal notification settings.
Users can configure their notification settings here. You have the option of toggling each notification type on or off, and selecting if notifications are available via in-app messages, via email, or both.
There are three classifications of notifications. To enable or disable any particular notification type, simply slide the toggle switch to on or off for your choice of in-app and/or email notifications.
Note that in addition to your personal notification settings, emails can be added to Projects under Additional Notification Email(s). Those emails also receive notifications for that Project and that feature should typically be used for catch-all emails vs. notifications for specific users (as all users added to a project can instead manage their own notification settings without being added to the Additional Notification Email(s) section.
See also: Quick Start: Creating Projects
See also: Managing Projects
- Each Compliance Request. Enables in-app or email notification for every individual compliance request as they occur.
- Daily Summary: Compliance Requests. A collected daily summary of all that day’s requests.
- Weekly Summary: Compliance Requests. A collected weekly summary of all that week’s compliance requests.
- Each Configuration Issue. Enables in-app or email notification when a configuration issue occurs.
- Daily Summary: Configuration Issues. A collected daily summary of all that day’s configuration issues.
- Weekly Summary: Configuration Issues. A collected weekly summary of all that week’s configuration issues.
- Concord Product Updates. Use this notification type to receive notifications regarding new and important Concord product updates.
- Quick Start: Creating Projects
- Managing Projects
- Viewing Project Details