Adding Concord to Your Website
- You can add Concord to your website to enable the use of the Concord Site Client Library and the Concord Privacy Center website widget.
- Our Site Client Library allows you to easily capture consent events on your website, while Privacy Center allows you to give your users access to our simple-to-understand data privacy information and controls.
- Adding Concord to your website is as simple as copying the single line of code displayed in the Embed Code tab in Project Settings → Site Config section of the Concord admin interface.
- Concord’s script runs asynchronously, which means that it will load without blocking any other elements on your website and won’t affect performance.
- From the Embed Code tab, click the “copy” icon to the right of the embed code box. Have your website developers add that code before the </head> tag on your website.