Product Release: Expanded Self-Service Features (Sign Up, Billing, & Account Management), & New Floating Button Customization Options
Expanded Self-Service Features (Sign Up, Billing, & Account Management)
Within the newly expanded billing and account management experience and during the new sign-up process, users now have access to a large number of organization level controls, including:
- Plan Selection - Users can select one of several different plans options that best suites their business needs including Free, Essential, Pro, & Premium.
- Add-Ons - Organizations can customize their plants to meet their business needs by adding data systems, domains, and user during the sign up process or easily add additional licenses via Concord’s in app self-service billing feature.
- Expanded list of payment methods.
- 14-day free trial for new organizations.
- Free Programs for Startups - Qualifying start ups can enjoy up to $2,400 in credits and lock in a lifetime 10% discount on our paid packages.
- Free Programs for Open Source Projects/Companies - Get access to our Essentials plan FREE for life, ensuring your open-source project always remains a beacon of trust and compliance.
New Floating Button Options for User Access
We have added a number of new look and feel options for our floating button. The floating button can be enabled on your website to allow your users easy access to your branded and fully customizable Privacy Center. In addition to turning the button on and off, the expanded list of configuration options now includes:
- Button position
- Button theme (light, dark, or branded)
- Button type (text tab or circle icon)
- Button text in tab mode
- Icon in circle icon mode (fingerprint or cookie)
Other Fixes & Improvements
- Added functionality that allows all user types to be able to add additional organizations.
- Updated hover color on the consent banner to match primary color for the organization.
- Updated cookies and scripts list to exclude Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft extensions.
- Fixed issue where default consent types were not visible when creating a new organization.
- Fixed issue where key metrics report was reporting events with no data.
- Fixed issue where the view reports link goes to All Projects instead of selected project.