April 24, 2023
Product Release: Consent Management Automatic Cookie & Script Blocking, Fully Customizable Banner & Controls, Integrated Privacy Center Experience, & Audit Logs
Concord's latest consent management features allow organizations to easily implement data privacy regulations on their website. This ensures that they are meeting legal requirements and protecting their users' data. With this feature, organizations can quickly set up and implement consent management functionality, making it easier for them to manage user data and maintain compliance with regulations.
This product release includes new powerful and flexible consent management options, including:
- Automatic Cookie & Script Blocking: Using our no code approach coupled with our exhaustive trackers library of first and third party cookies, scripts, and more, Concord automatically blocks the trackers that should not be run prior to consent. This provides full regulatory compliance with regulations like GDPR and CPRA.
- Fully Customizable Consent Banner & Controls: Easily customize the look and feel of your consent management banner, including custom branding options, banner location, light/dark mode, and the text shown to your users. Users can choose to accept all categories, deny all categories, or to customize their choices by category (Strictly Necessary, Functional, Marketing, Analytics, & Unclassified).
- Real-Time Tracker Scanning & Classification for Cookies & Scripts: We scan and add any trackers seen on your websites in real-time as people visit your site (cookies, scripts, and more). These trackers are automatically classified by type using our global tracker library and unrecognized trackers can be easily categorized within Concord. This avoids the need for manual or scheduled scans often required in other tools.
- Integrated Privacy Center Experience: After a user engages with the consent management banner, consent controls are available within in our integrated privacy center experience, which provides full transparency to your users, including easy access to your policies and their personal consent history, full regulatory compliance via the ability for end users to submit Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs), and full consent management controls that enable you to re-engage with users that may have opted out in the past.
- Full Audit Trails of Consent: We provide full audit trails of user consent and compliance activity, enabling you to correctly maintain a history of activity reporting and compliance purposes.
Other Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed issue where domain name was not added to domains section in the Admin UI.
- Enhancement to set some consent types to read only as part of the Consent Management feature.
- Fixed "Human Resources & Employee Development" processing activity to be read only.
- Fixed issue where requests were not being saved when a resolution is set on a compliance request.
- Resolved UI issues where forms were not displaying correctly in the Privacy Center.
- Fixed issue that caused consent events to display in the consent events report for archived projects.
- Fixed issue where consent events were not displaying in the Consent Events table in the Admin UI.
- Fixed issue where organization name was not displaying in notifications.
- Fixed issue that was causing "Send one time password" functionality to fail.
- Added the following default consent type options as part of Consent Management functionality: strictly necessary, functional, advertising, analytics, and unclassified.
- Enhancements to default config settings.
- Fixed issue that was causing email and in-app notifications to not be delivered.