Reporting & Analytics
This release includes a large upgrade to our consent and compliance reporting and analytics, including the following:
- Initial dashboard reporting release, including Key Metrics and Compliance Requests widgets and reporting.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly summaries added to the reporting service, including caching.
- New metrics endpoints for new reporting.
- Initial charts and graphs framework for reporting.
- Added sorting and filtering functionality to reports.
Initial release of our Site API & Privacy API docs for use by developers, including our new API docs publishing and deployment flows.
Other Fixes & Improvements
- Site client library caching.
- Consent history item modal details, styling, and copy updates.
- New permissions schema updates.
- Other styling and copy improvements.
- Upgraded date handling for compliance requests.
- Extended consent and compliance queries.
- Flow and styling updates.
- Enhanced queries for consent and compliance objects.
- User email issues fixed.
- Consent type subcategories and labels validation improvements.
- New locked edit form flow to provide an extra level of protection for important configuration updates.
- Updated default privacy center widget header color and widget toggle button set to false by default.
- Navigation updates, styling fixes, and updated state management.
- API key updates and fixes.
- Fixed filters on consent table.
- Custom scripts updates and validation to better handle updates and errors, including null scenarios.
- Sign in and OTP password fixes.
- Standardized error messages and pass-through service errors.
- API docs updates.
- New date filters added to dashboard and reports.
- Compliance requests verification fixes.
- Mail service integration fixes.
- Query limit updates.