Privacy Center Widget Configuration
You may have configured the Concord Privacy Center site widget when you configured your first Project. If not, you can configure it by clicking on Project Settings → Site Config. You will see the tabs for Widget Options, Logo, Header Color, Custom Script, and Embed Code in this section. The following settings can be used to determine if the Privacy Center is enabled for your Project and how it looks and functions.
Configure the main options for the widget, including whether or not the widget is enabled for your project.
Click on the Edit button to access the toggle buttons seen here.
- Enabled: Toggling this on or off will enable the Privacy Center site widget on your website. When this is disabled, automatic consents and custom code will run as expected, but the Privacy Center will be unavailable.
- Show Toggle Button: Toggling this on or off will show or hide the widget toggle button on your website when the widget is not visible.
- Consent History Panel: Toggling this on or off will show or hide the Consent History Panel within the widget. This panel shows a history of the user’s individual consent events.
- Enable Do Not Sell: Toggling this on or off will enable the Do Not Sell Compliance Request option for your users in your Privacy Center.
- Enable Cross Site Tracking: Toggling this on or off will connect user data across your different domains.
Upload your company logo to be shown in the widget.
1. Click Edit.
2. Click on the logo icon and navigate to your saved logo file.
- Logo file size is limited 512KB.
- Logos are restricted to .png formats.
- There are no height or width restrictions, but logos are resized in the widget to a max-height of 40px so 40px is the preferred height.
3. Click Save.
Choose a color that will be used for your website widget.
1. Click Edit.
- You can either choose a preexisting color by clicking on any of the default colors shown or you can input a Hexadecimal color value (for example: “#22194D”).
- If you do not know the proper Hexadecimal color value for your desired branding, you may search online for “hexadecimal color picker” to find free tools for choosing a color and finding its hexadecimal value.
2. Click Save.