A short overview of the implementation and configuration process, with links to step-by-step instructions for each part of the process.
This quick start guide will help you configure and deploy the Concord Consent & Compliance solution to your website.
Concord recommends a simple and straightforward five-step workflow for deploying the Concord Consent & Compliance solution:
1. Decide how many Projects you require for deployment (typically one per website).
2. Configure consent types with Categories, Sub-Categories, and Labels.
Article: Quick Start: Basic Website Consent
Article: Creating Consent Types
3. Configure the Privacy Center website widget (optional).
Article: Privacy Center Site Widget: Widget Options
Article: Privacy Center Site Widget: Logo & Color
Article: Privacy Center Site Widget: Custom Scripts
4. Add additional users.
Article: User Management
5. Deploy the Embed Code to your site.
Article: Privacy Center Site Widget: Embed Code
6. Testing and QA.
- Quick Start: Creating Projects
- Quick Start Guide: User Roles