Release Notes 1.0
Public release of Concord's Compliance and Privacy data solution. Consent event definition, registration, and client implementation features are now available and ready for client use.
What's new in 1.0?
Version 1.0 is the first publicly available release of the Concord Compliance and Privacy solution for brands.
New and Updated Features
This latest release primarily focuses on ease of implementing consent events across sites and applications including support for out of the box and third party cookie manager support.
- Consent Event API: Define and register consent events for each domain, site, or application that match privacy and data policies.
- Event Templates: Quickly implement one of several predefined common consent event types.
- Cookie Consent Support: Support for 3rd party, custom and homebrew
- Osano Support: Example code for implementing Concord with Osano's cookie consent popup.
- Consent API and Library: Test registered Consent URNs and debug consent event types.
Reported defects resolved in this release:
- D370: Concord Enterprise passes consent event on user interaction
- D1360: Responsive design fixes to user experience at low-width resolution
- D1362: User data vaults properly display current available data for single user access
- D1364: Now properly processes delete data requests
- D1365: Multi-brand data access now has matching consent
- D1502: Widget tabs properly show based on project settings
- D1709: Client JS defaults to latest version of a consent event by type when version isn't specified